Tuesday, July 21, 2009

All Quiet on the GreenAbby front

I haven't blogged recently, nor do I expect to in the coming few weeks.

A couple of reasons for this:

- Current internet connection has decided to become decidedly dodgy. I think it's something to do with the router, or something to do with the Sky dish that was installed near outside my room the other week. Ever since then my internet connection has been really slow, and my mobile phone is playing up and doesn't work in my room. Hmmm, what's-a goin on?!

Well, it's just as well then that I am:

- Moving. This weekend. Which means it will take a while for me to settle into my new digs and then arrange for internet to be installed and set up.

So until then, stay safe. Say 'Oink off' to Swine Flu (it's pandemic, you know) and stay happy :)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Abby,

I hope that you are enjoying your summer.I saw you yesterday at Trafalgar during your Mum's 4th hour appearance !
Your Mum did a smashing job! I followered her during the whole hour & when Didier got home, played the video to show him.

Congratulations to the family also with the birth of your Maylis & Hugh's girl :)

And congrats to yourself, Aunt Abby !

Hugs XX

Barbara said...

Dumb me... did I say your Mum's 4th hour appearance? 4th plinth. Though if she had 4 hours, she would have read all the words,and many many more !!