Sunday, November 25, 2007

Long time no blog

Hello

I have been a busy busy girl the last few weeks. Lots of things going on.

Went on holiday to see a friend in Bristol for a few days, and then I went home to see my mum and dad. We went to Northern Ireland for a few days too. NI is fab! I really liked it and I'd happily go back!
We went to Giants Causeway, Derry, popped into Eire for the day (it was cold and rainy), and went to Belfast to watch an Operetta (The Merry Widow). Twas a lovely time.
Then when I got back I had a few manic days at work before I went off again, to Bristol, to be a bridesmaid for a friend who got married!
And since I have been back, I have been busy working (long days, no rest!) and going to college (final term, nearly there). And this weekend, well today, I have been writing reflective logs for my coursework. It's all due in a week and a half if I want to complete my course in January and graduate (fingers crossed) in April.
So now it's 4.38pm and my brain is going a bit mushy. I am even singing these words as I type them. That's a sign I am losing it hahahahahaha! :)

Well, anyway, here's a few photos from my holiday, and some from my dear friend's wedding that I pulled off facebook (I didn't take any, was too busy being a bridesmaid!)

More on being green another day. Life has got in the way of that, what a feeble excuse. But we did go on a boat to N. Ireland, we didn't fly. And I took the train to Bristol both times. And I went shopping yesterday and apart from the bananas I think all fruit and veg were British.


Giant's Causeway...


Anthony Gormley sculpture...

Derry Murals...

In The Crown, Belfast's most beautiful Victorian era pub. It's unchanged from 150 years ago! But the guinness is fresh....


The wedding....can you spot me? The flowergirl is my niece (see earlier postings for a better piccie of her)


The Bride and her Dad...
Husband and Wife....
Xrissie's Chinese Wedding dress - lucky girl, she had TWO beautiful dresses to wear in one day! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the photos!! NI didn't seem that warm though... gosh, thinking i'm gonna have to go back to COLD soon... brrrrrr