Saturday, July 08, 2006



This is me! Looking rather sultry (that's what a friend of mine said anyway!) and hot before embarking on my 5km run around Hampstead Heath in aid of Cancer Research UK a few weeks ago.

Sometimes you just need to have days when you do absolutely NOTHING! Today has been one of those days - it has been ages since I had one of those. And well deserved as well, I think.

Since I completed the Hampstead Heath run my running has gone off the boil a bit. But tomorrow I intend to get back into the swing of things. Because it's been good for my physical and mental health, to go running....regularly.

2 comments:

Maylis said...

I'm the first to post a comment to say well done and good luck! I find it really quite rewarding to have my blog, and I hope this will be the case for yout too. x

LĂșcio Ferro said...

Keep on running, keep on running, gorgeous.