Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sport Relief Sponsorship

It has been a long while since I have done any serious running...when I first set this blog up a number of years ago now, I used it as a place to record my progress with running, and to advertise the fact that I was running for charities and therefore begging for people's kindhearted sponsorship!

I don't run so much these days (well not strenuously anyway!) given a bit of a dodgy back and knee. However I would like to keep it up and perhaps do a bit more than I am at the moment.

Which brings me to the reason for this posting - I am doing a very SMALL run in aid of Sport Relief on Sunday 21st March. I am running with my god-daughter, her sister and cousins; plus their parents and friends. We'd really love to raise at least £200 and have already managed to raise £130 as I type this.

We would all love your support, so if you can help us at all we would really be grateful. All the money raised will go to help people of all ages in the UK and overseas who are going through hard times as a result of poverty etc.

Here's the link!

www.mysportrelief.com/greenabby

I will put some piccies up on my blog afterwards fingers crossed!

Thank you.

No comments: