Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Graduating & Running

My dear mother has summarised very well what happened to me last week, on her blog which she writes with friends from her college days.

I will let her describe the afternoon's proceedings....click here!

Physiotherapist at work looked at my knee last week and gave me some exercises/massage to do to make sure it's in tiptop condition. I need to build my running up very slowly and gradually. This will be much easier to do now that the evenings are getting lighter - I won't have qualms pounding the streets after work.

But this Sunday I am still running one mile for Sport Relief! I am running with the 'Lazy Town Team' - which consists of Little Miss God Daughter, niece, nephews and their parents! If you would like to sponsor (I have a modest fundraising target of £20), please click on my link and sponsor moi! The money will go towards helping those who live unimaginably tough lives overseas.

http://www.mysportrelief.com/greenabby

Thank you, merci, danke schon, gracias, grazie, nandri etc etc

No comments: